Thursday, May 13, 2010

Atlanta Is Historical Places With Good Attraction Points

Museum of Natural History

Atlanta is the Southeastern United States. It is the largest city in capital of Georgia. This city is a sprawling city consisting of a variety of neighborhoods, which is some of having characteristics of individual cities, such as Bulkhead, while some have the feel of small towns, such as Virginia-Highland and great accommodation. It was first time when visited there. So for visiting purpose I search atlanta hotels on Internet and I got numbers of hotels in atlanta and I reserve cheap hotel rooms. There I stayed in a Marriott Atlanta hotel. There they provided the facilities which pampered me. Cleanliness was fabulous. Rooms were so beautifully decorated that pleased my eyes. All types of playing equipment were available there for the children.

Museum of Natural History is very nice and interesting museum with latest collections as well as exhibition galleries and an IMAX Theatre and which is a special features include displays of Argentinosaurus, the largest dinosaur ever unearthed and Giganotosaurus, the largest meat-eater ever discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment