Friday, June 18, 2010

Famous Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport and Splish Splash water park in Long Island

Oregon Coast Aquarium in New Port

Newport is a very famous city of Oregon. This city has lots of attractive sites which can be best visited by the visitors. Some of them where I visited were Oregon Coast Aquarium, Wax Works and Ripley's Believe It or Not. I saw there the king of fishes – dangerous shark. Really that was looking so dangerous. I went there with my friends and we stayed in a hotel which was among the cheap hotels in Newport. That was really beautiful hotel and services, foods and accommodations of that hotel was award winning. I also went on journey of Long Island with my friends. That trip was also memorable. First time there I found such a beautiful museum. That was Wantagh Museum. Collections of that museum were unique. There we also had fun of water games in the Splish Splash Water Park. Hotel in which we spend our holidays was also good. That was also the best hotels in long island city.

No comments:

Post a Comment