Friday, July 2, 2010

Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto

Hockey Hall of Fame

Hockey Hall of Fame is a very beautiful and nice hall. This is a good attractions point in this Toronto. I was so excited to go to the Hockey Hall of Fame being a devoted hockey fan. There was so much to see and learn. Loved the games. This online reservation site provides a list of hotels in Toronto with discount offer. By getting reservation from this site, I got an amazing discount offer on reservation which makes more interesting. Especially the trivia game which I was terrible at. Also loved the chance to call a play and pretend to be Joe Benenati. Also loved the trophy room and the chance to get my picture taken with the cup with my own camera instead of having to buy their pictures which so many other museums do. Loved this museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment